Purchase Pro Version

Hints, tips and tricks for newbies

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

Ross Lainchbury

Purchase Pro Version

Post by Ross Lainchbury » Thu Apr 08, 2004 7:19 am

Am very happy with program and have several times sent mails asking about getting the upgrade to proffesional version but no one replies.
Can I get this for a reasonable price?
Ross of Christchurch New Zealand

support
Automation Wizard

Post by support » Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:24 am

Ross,

We have replied. We answered support ticket 644738 on Feb 3rd. I have records of prior correspondance also. To purchase Pro upgrade just go to http://www.mjtnet.com/sales.htm and use your registered email address when you order ([email protected]).

I have just checked our mail server logs and I can see that your domain, xtra.co.nz, is rejecting connections from ours. Hence no replies from us. If you think this is frustrating spare a thought for us. We have spent time to dutifuly respond to your queries only to have them drift off into the ether. To then have people believe that we aren't even bothering to respond is upsetting.

Please contact your ISP and have them fix their mail server or find out why they are blocking us. We don't spam. Never have, never will.

We had a similar problem recently with a company in the USA. They got quite nasty complaining that we weren't responding. Got on the phone, turns out their mail server blocks ALL domains outside of the USA. This makes me mad. They want to do business with people outside the USA then they should make sure they can receive email from us, and before having a go at us they should check their own servers. We have put notes on our feedback page and on the registered software delivery system about spam filters etc. Please ensure you are able to receive email from us if you expect a response. We are spending our time to respond so it would be nice if our responses actually got to you.

You might want to use a different email domain and email us with the new email address so that we can adjust our records, otherwise you aren't going to receive the receipt and download details for Pro when you order!
MJT Net Support
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:20 am

Maybe you should set up a system where people are told to look for an auto-reply and if they don't get it, post a set of solutions.