The MacroScript SDK is the easiest way to add a macro language to your applications.
Seamlessly add the full power and simplicity of the Macro Scheduler script language to your own applications. Run Macro Scheduler code directly within your application without having to shell to a Macro Scheduler script file or executable. With the SDK you can run Macro Scheduler code dynamically and retrieve variable values at any point during execution.
Your users will not need to have Macro Scheduler installed.
- Easy to use ActiveX control
- DLL or ActiveX interface
- Integrate with MS Visual Studio (C++, C#, VB.Net, VB), Borland IDEs (Delphi, C++), PowerShell
and more (PowerBuilder, Python)
- ... or any other language that can load DLLs or use ActiveX components
(even VBScript and VBA)
- No need to shell out to Macro Scheduler
- Run code in blocks or all at once
- Retrieve variable values at any point
- Full control over execution flow
- Macro Scheduler does not need to be installed (Untethered version)
The MacroScript SDK is available in two versions:
- Tethered: A low one-off price for the SDK. Macro Scheduler (v11 or higher) is required on each PC you wish to run the SDK on.
- Untethered: An unlimited runtime license for use within your organisation. The Unthethered SDK does not require Macro Scheduler to be installed.
The SDK runs on Windows XP SP3 through to Windows 10. It does not currently support 64 bit development.
Contact us for more information or to request a demo.
"Macro Scheduler made it very easy to integrate the SDK. The input parameters for the scripts are completely integrated and direct, and secure and reliable data transfer is being accomplished - all thanks to the brilliant architecture of the MacroScript SDK. .... We've saved the doctors and nurses enormous amounts of time, and at the same time, added very valuable and sophisticated calculation and decision support across five systems that otherwise have no link to one another. This can only be done with the unique Windows automation capabilities of Macro Scheduler combined with the tight integration with Dialog Manager."
Steen Jakobsen, DM Software