Repeating left mouse clicks?

Hints, tips and tricks for newbies

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

Repeating left mouse clicks?

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:07 am

I want to create a program that lets me hold down the left mouse key while the program simulates constant left mouse clicks till I release the left mouse button.

I tried many program variations and none worked, the best I got was my pc constantly clicking left mouse with no way of stopping it. Have any of you made this kind of program? If not maybe you can help me create it. I really need help, thanks.

Lumumba

Post by Lumumba » Mon Mar 15, 2004 12:38 pm

Click this: LDown

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:01 pm

lol no what I need is for the left mouse to constantly auto click while I'm holding it down and when I let go of the left mouse the auto clicks should stop. Any one have any ideal how to create this program?

Bob Hansen
Automation Wizard

Post by Bob Hansen » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:49 pm

Lumumba is serious. Need a LDown loop. Assign macro to icon or hot key. Just need to add a way to stop it. SHIFT-ESC to escape macro?

Label>ClickMouse
LDown
Wait>.01
Goto>ClickMouse
Hope this was helpful..................good luck,
Bob
A humble man and PROUD of it!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:11 am

No you guys still don't understand. When I hold down my left mouse button I want it to simulate constant left mouse clicks till I let go. So instead on constantly needing to tap my left mouse button I can just hold it down for the same effect. I found no way of doing this other the using the keyboard which defeats the whole purpose. Is their a wait for a left mouse or some way to simulate it. This is the best I came up with so far...

Label>start
WaitKeyDown>l
Lclick
Goto>start

When I hold down the small "L" key it will constantly left mouse click till I let go. What I need is to use the left mouse instead of the "L" key... any ideals? :)

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2004 7:38 am

I guess what I need to know is how to get the macro to recognized I actually pressed the left mouse button... I can't seem to do it

Bob Hansen
Automation Wizard

Post by Bob Hansen » Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:12 am

Make a macro from the 3/15 posting and assign it to a hotkey. Use the hotkey vs. a mouse click.
Hope this was helpful..................good luck,
Bob
A humble man and PROUD of it!