New customer of macro scheduler. This product has already saved me a lot of time and very easy to use. But I did have some lingering issues that I hope you can help me with.
I have noticed some strangeness with QuickButtons on Windows 10. If you look at the following image, we can see that the On-screen keyboard maintains the highest level of precedence for always on top (that's correct). A Java SWT window (I develop using Eclipse [Mars, Java 8 JRE]) is second (incorrect), for some reason. However, it seems to actually be changing the resolution of the screen because every window below it cannot maximize any higher than the top level bar, even with auto hide deselected. To phrase it in a different way, after my quickbuttons bar auto hides, I have 50 pixels on the top that every program cannot maximize or even drag into.
I tried toggling, turning things off and on, restarting quickbuttons, and I got it to work for maybe five minutes, and then when I switched to a different window, everything got scrunched down again. I actually have two bars, one on the top and bottom, and the bottom bar has disappeared, and I can't get it back without restarting quickbuttons. Windows 10 has some snap to grid features that I thought might be interfering, so I turned those off, and I got the same problems.
Here are some images showing the issue.
Also, there are some quality-of-life issues with quickbuttons. It would be nice if we could scroll through different bars, have a "pin" button to control autohide, place bars on the side of the screen rather than on the top and bottom, and get bars to dynamically change based on which window has focus. I could do that last one with macro scheduler if quickbuttons had some launch parameters that I could use.
Technical support and scripting issues
1 post • Page 1 of 1