msched.exe listed several times Win10 Settings Notifications

Technical support and scripting issues

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

vondee

msched.exe listed several times Win10 Settings Notifications

Post by vondee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:46 am

Running MacroScheduler 14.3.12 in Windows 10 and I get several Windows notifications when scripts run. When I go to Settings->Notifications&Actions to turn these off for msched.exe, I see msched.exe listed 5 times. And when I turn notifications off for these, they come back the next time I turn on the PC.

I'm only running one instance of msched.exe

Have attached an image showing screen shots of Settings->Notifications&Actions and Task Manager. Any insight into what is going on that you can provide here will be helpful. Would like to get to the point where the list of msched.exe entries stops growing and when I turn notifications off, they stay off between PC restarts.

Many thanks.

Marcus Tettmar
Site Admin

Re: msched.exe listed several times Win10 Settings Notificat

Post by Marcus Tettmar » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:17 pm

What happens if you turn off the notifications in Macro Scheduler's settings. Tools/Settings -> Show Running Indicator When Hidden
Marcus Tettmar
http://mjtnet.com/blog/ | http://twitter.com/marcustettmar

Did you know we are now offering affordable monthly subscriptions for Macro Scheduler Standard?

vondee

Re: msched.exe listed several times Win10 Settings Notificat

Post by vondee » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:15 am

Thanks for the reply. Changing the setting you suggested didn't help. I think the multiple entries of msched.exe in the notification settings is that it lists one entry per macro. It would be nice if setting these to off would stay off between reboots. Thanks - this may not be something that can be controlled by macroscheduler.