armsys

Technical support and scripting issues

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

denissesp

armsys

Post by denissesp » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:50 am

hi, I really sorry if i dont express very well, i dont speak very well english, yes I have two macros: sur and clic2, they work? propely, separeted, the problem is when I try to call "sur" in a another macro, like the message, it dosent come?, when I call I write in bitacora some lines, adn when it finish, i call sur but it doesnt come, if i run sur alone, It works i dont know why...thanks :oops:

Bob Hansen
Automation Wizard

Post by Bob Hansen » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:05 am

This is the third posting for the same problem. Please submit only once and keep all discussions under that one subject. I believe the most details with responses are at: http://www.mjtnet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=847
Hope this was helpful..................good luck,
Bob
A humble man and PROUD of it!

armsys
Automation Wizard

Post by armsys » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:48 pm

denissesp,

Language isn't an issue here. Don't worry it. I suppose we all speak Macro Scheduler script language. Both Lumumba and Bob Hansen, super gurus of Macro Scheduler, have already responded your technical issue to the fullest extent, given the limited knowledge we know about your script. I have nothing to add to their comments until you post the complete script here.

Please keep posting your technical issues here. We'll do our best to help you. Meanwhile, please try to work on:
getactivewindow>window,x,y
if>window=Exporting Records,sigue3
(1) You must make sure one of the results is "Exporting Records" (it's case sensitive).
(2) You must figure out how it should go if the variable "Window" is equal to "Exporting Records" and what if it isn't equal.

Happy scripting.