Question for a beginner on Macro Scheduler

Hints, tips and tricks for newbies

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

boby22

Question for a beginner on Macro Scheduler

Post by boby22 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello,

I just need some help because i just download macroScheduler and that's not really simple for me.

I would like:
1) Chain click on a button (636,686) but with a small random position (2 or 3 pixels) until an image appear.
I know how to do the click, but don't know how it can continue until the image appear, and how do a "random" click position

2) When the image appear, click on this one.
I think i should use the image recognition with "Find the position of an image with interact with".
The problem is "Capture an image". When i select the image, nothing appear on the grey rectangle.

I think my macro is pretty simple but i'm a beginner.
I need help please.
Thanks,
Regards.

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Re: Question for a beginner on Macro Scheduler

Post by PepsiHog » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:04 am

Hello boby22,

I will be happy to help. Let me start by asking a few questions.

Do you use image recognition to find the button on the screen? Or is the button always in the same area?

Just to be clear, you have to click the button before the image is shown, but where to click is unknown, so you are clicking until the image appears? Is this right?

Then when the image appears:

Is it always the same image? Is it a color image?

When the image is shown, does it appear in the same area? For example the image may appear above the button you clicked and to the right. Or it may be to the left. Is the image below or above the button?

Answer these questions for me. It's almost 3am and I have to be up at 7:30am. Try your best to give clear details.

The good news is most of this is easy to do. I will check back tomorrow.(Tues) Well it is tomorrow now, but for me tomorrow isn't until I go to sleep and wake up.

Plus I need to know you haven't already solved this by you replying. Because there is no activity on this post.

Ok. Good Night.
PepsiHog
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!