How to select custom html attributes of the tag?

Hints, tips and tricks for newbies

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

geon12

How to select custom html attributes of the tag?

Post by geon12 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:15 pm

Hi!! moderately- improved newbie returning with a fresh new problem at hand!

Objective: I need to click this button(let's call it A) with attributes of: class=small and Innertext=신청하기
Problem: searching class=small yields A and B buttons and Innertext=신청하기 yields A and C

1: I tried multiple times to set two attribute=value at the same time in IETagEventByAttrib> to no avail and came to the conclusion that the simple solution of
IETagEventByAttrib>sampleurl,button,{class=small AND innertext=survey},click,
is just not possible... >>is this right? I would love to just be able to specify two attibute values and make it click the corresponding tag!

2: Only other discerning attributes are "onclick", and "style" so I tried identifying thoses.. to no avail
I have come to learn that those are Custom html attributes??
>>Is there any way to use these custom html? Simply removing"" around the value of attribute=value doesn't seem to work!

Here's the actual codes and tags:
//Get that tag
IEGetTagsByAttrib>http://www.hmp.co.kr/symposium/schedulerequest/scheduleList.hm,button,innertext=설문조사,O,arrTag
//Two buttons with identical innertext
0: ARRTAG_1=<button class="small gry" onclick="goLayerPanoptoPopup('3000','502807150','af9584bc-8d71-43ea-9d64-ac050081192f','1200')" type="button">설문조사</button>
0: ARRTAG_2=<button class="small" style="border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; background-color: rgb(17, 247, 236);" onclick="goSurvey('502807185','2964')" type="button">설문조사</button>
//Two buttons with identical class
0: ARRTAG_1=<button class="small" onclick="toDay();" type="button">오늘</button>
0: ARRTAG_2=<button class="small" style="border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none; background-color: rgb(17, 247, 236);" onclick="goSurvey('502807185','2964')" type="button">설문조사</button>
//Tried this but doesn't work
IETagEventByAttrib>{"http://www.hmp.co.kr/symposium/schedulerequest/scheduleList.hm"},button,onclick=goSurvey('502807185','2964'),click,

Would be so much better if these damn tags used normal identifiable value like id.. I was able to solve most of my problem with pos and RegEx command that I've learned from previous post- so many thanks to that!!