Macro View List/Detail bug

Technical support and scripting issues

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

bnc1
Pro Scripter

Macro View List/Detail bug

Post by bnc1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:00 pm

I have noticed a minor problem when running Macro Scheduler 14.4.03 on Windows 10 with a high resolution monitor.

When I display my macro list via the Show option and switch from View Details to View List and then back to View Details, the detail column headers (Group, Last Modified, Log file etc) are all labeled wrong. Not a big deal but I get the same corrupted macro view whenever a full screen 3D game temporarily tweaks my Windows system screen resolution.

The annoying thing is I cant seem to fix the macro display except by exiting and restarting Macro Scheduler.

Can anyone confirm this behavior ?

Marcus Tettmar
Site Admin

Re: Macro View List/Detail bug

Post by Marcus Tettmar » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Can confirm this issue. Don't think it's anything to do with Windows 10 and hi res display. Probably happens on anything and shouldn't. It's just not remembering the column order when it switches back. When you restart it's doing the usual initialisation where it's reading the column order from your stored settings. It's just not doing this when you switch view mode. We'll get this sorted.
Marcus Tettmar
http://mjtnet.com/blog/ | http://twitter.com/marcustettmar

Did you know we are now offering affordable monthly subscriptions for Macro Scheduler Standard?

bnc1
Pro Scripter

Re: Macro View List/Detail bug

Post by bnc1 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:49 pm

I changed the order of the columns by dragging and dropping columns TIME, DAYS, and REPEAT from the left side of the display to the far right. That seems to be the cause of the problem. For now I have moved those 3 columns back to their initial order to circumvent the issue.