Mousemove on a game

Technical support and scripting issues

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

morenu

Mousemove on a game

Post by morenu » Tue Oct 22, 2002 4:22 am

I am playing a game that resizes the screen to 640x480 mode and also doesn't seem to keep call 640x480 on the screen at one time (yes sounds wierd)

This game keeps the character centered on the screen and the backround moves as you walk (while keeping the character stays centered).

I do a GCP> in the upper left corner and get 0,114, then I move and do it again in the corner and get 0,0 and finally move a third time and check the upper left and it gave 54,0. I can do a getactivewindow> and am given a window title based off the game's name.

Also the game will bring up a few different windows (not like normal windows, stilized but movable) and I can't mousemoverel> them.

when I mousemove>50,50 I move down and right from wherever the current cursor position is.

using these same macros in windows xp (desktop area) they work fine... mousemove>50,50 puts me near the upper left corner and reusing it keeps me there... I don't go down & right 50 more.... whats going on????

thanks
dean :?:

morenu

no help?

Post by morenu » Wed Oct 23, 2002 4:35 pm

Hmm... no assistance yet? oh well.

BTW - admins: I will warn you since I now see 2 posts after mine directly asking for assistance with a game called helbreath (HB). I have been to many other forums concerning macros or gaming and have found that many HB players can be fairly annoying in asking over and over (spamming) for hacks, cheats, macros... (NOT directed at the 2 posts about HB problems)

I aplaud your program (I have had it for 20 days and love it... ordering very soon), and have many uses for it both in gaming and for work\research. I just wanted to make you aware that you could end up with a flood of HB players whining for free macros and such.

support
Automation Wizard

Post by support » Wed Oct 23, 2002 8:49 pm

Hi Morenu,

Yeh the trouble is that none of us here at MJT Net know ANYTHING about these online games, so we're actually not the best placed to support the use of Macro Scheduler with them. And don't forget we have lots of big customers needing our help with scripting up huge scripts that run processes in their organisations. So we kind of have to help them first I'm afraid - to them it is a little more mission critical :-/ But we do our best to answer everyone, no matter what their needs are, in good time and our track record demonstrates this.

However - that's the great thing about these forums. You can help each other out. Hopefully the gamers will help other gamers out. I expect they know the solutions better than us guys here!

Cheers,
Marcus
MJT Net Support
[email protected]

Morenu

No problem

Post by Morenu » Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:03 pm

:)

Sorry, I wasn't trying to say anything negative. No problem at all... I am finding tons of interesting possabilities.

anyway thanks :)