Best ways to deal with image detection in loop

Technical support and scripting issues

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

swd

Best ways to deal with image detection in loop

Post by swd » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:22 pm

Hello

I have recently started with Scheduler and everything is working just great so far but have a situation where I am running scripts and various popups/images appear at random times in an android emulator. For example the macros might be working on a task then at an unexpected time a random offer might appear so I need to close that window and for the macros to continue

I'm wondering if it's possible to have several while loops running as a seperate background process while the main macros continue but not sure if thats possible. Or maybe 2 macros running at same time where one is doing all the tasks and the other is monitoring for all the rubbish that appears and clears it. Initially I was thinking the only way to work it was have dozens of includes placed around the script to monitor for the unexpected images but would be pretty easy to miss sections and would increase time in the tasks so wondering is there was a more effective way forward.

Dorian (MJT support)
Automation Wizard

Re: Best ways to deal with image detection in loop

Post by Dorian (MJT support) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:58 pm

hi, to answer the question about multiple instances, yes you can. This thread will help you.

Maybe also consider pixel color detection if a certain pixel changes to a certain color with an unwanted popup. You could do this with an OnEvent.
Yes, we have a Custom Scripting Service. Message me or go here