posted a topic

Anything Really. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

posted a topic

Post by PepsiHog » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:54 pm

I signed in and posted a topic here. When I clicked "submit" it jumped back to the sign-in page and deleted everything I had already typed.

Maybe the text could be placed in the clipboard or something if the sign-in page is going to be displayed or anything else that may delete what has already been typed. Or simply not allow the "Post A New Topic" page to be presented until the user is signed in.

As far as my post....maybe later. Don't want to re-type it at this moment.

This isn't a new issue. I've had this happen on the old version. Just never said anything.

Or simply show a window that says you must sign-in to post a topic and give the option of go to sign in or return to save post first. That is, allow the user to select and copy before signing in.

Mr. Pain-In-The-Butt,
PepsiHog
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!

Marcus Tettmar
Site Admin

Re: posted a topic

Post by Marcus Tettmar » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:59 pm

Dunno why it would do that. Not had that happen to me. Anyone else?

Not wishing to pass the buck but we didn't write this forum software. It's running on phpBB - possibly the most popular forum platform out there. If you think there's a bug you could report it here:
https://tracker.phpbb.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
Marcus Tettmar
http://mjtnet.com/blog/ | http://twitter.com/marcustettmar

Did you know we are now offering affordable monthly subscriptions for Macro Scheduler Standard?

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Re: posted a topic

Post by PepsiHog » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:13 am

Well that explains it! It wasn't written by you! There's your new task! LOL!

Not a big deal really. But if you were writing it I knew you'd fix it.

Hard to believe, but I've been using Macro Scheduler for 9 years next month!

It was AWESOME in 2009. But that isn't true anymore. Now it's AWESOME-MER in 2018!

Are you a millionaire yet, Marcus? I hope you are. You really deserve it! Great job...well done. (my lad...LOL)

That millionaire question was rhetorical. I would never really ask such a question.

Is this skipping one line thing I do weird? I think it makes it easier to read.

PepsiHog
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!