Windows 10

Anything Really. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Windows 10

Post by PepsiHog » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:15 pm

Hello Everyone,

Is there ANYONE that actually thinks Windows 10 is any good? I have it on my new laptop and I seriously think it is the WORST Windows Microsucks has EVER made!

I installed GTA and it wont work because Direct x is not compatible with this pos windows. Worst yet you can't just download direct x, it's hidden some where in Windows 10. All the help for Windows 10 is the upgrade version, not oem.

Can anyone help me with this pos?

PepsiHog
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!

Grovkillen
Automation Wizard

Re: Windows 10

Post by Grovkillen » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:32 pm

I just want to add that I love W10. 8)
Let>ME=%Script%

Running: 15.0.24
version history

CyberCitizen
Automation Wizard

Post by CyberCitizen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:27 pm

I am also very happy with Windows 10, except the recent creators update. That update annoys me as it has broken a few applications I use. One being VMWare which are very slow to update or provide a solution.
FIREFIGHTER

CyberCitizen
Automation Wizard

Post by CyberCitizen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:29 pm

PepsiHog wrote:Hello Everyone,

Is there ANYONE that actually thinks Windows 10 is any good? I have it on my new laptop and I seriously think it is the WORST Windows Microsucks has EVER made!

I installed GTA and it wont work because Direct x is not compatible with this pos windows. Worst yet you can't just download direct x, it's hidden some where in Windows 10. All the help for Windows 10 is the upgrade version, not oem.

Can anyone help me with this pos?

PepsiHog
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/directx-1 ... te-install
FIREFIGHTER

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Post by PepsiHog » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:12 pm

@ CyberCitizen

Hey! Thanks A LOT for the help! So, curious if you know anything about running GTA San Andreas in Win 10? When I run it, it says I need the newest DirectX. But as I just confirmed, I have DirectX 12 installed. Do I need to revert to a lower DX? More importantly, can I install a lower dx in Winsucks 10?

Thanks again,
PepsiHog

edit - actually it says I need dx 9 or better. Maybe I can try to install Dx9.

Isn't it horrible when you look forward to playing a game and you can not get it to work?
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!