PepsiHog

Anything Really. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

PepsiHog

Post by PepsiHog » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:52 am

Hello Everyone,

I just found a new game. You won't believe what it is called. Sonic PepsiHog! LOL! That's funny and pathetic at the same time. Some poor soul that has no creativity in his/her body had to use my online name for a game.

Well, I don't know...maybe it's in my honor. They even capitalize the 'H' in Hog.

No big deal really. But it kinda does bug me. Why do you think it would bug me? Kinda silly.

F.Y.I. - I have been PepsiHog for over 20 years. When I was new to online I came up with that name.

Marcus can tell you I signed up in 2008 and my online name was PepsiHog. The game appears to have only just came out in the last couple years. My e-mail has been PepsiHog for even longer than that.

LOL! Like who cares! I know. But I needed to get this off my shoulder.

Play the game, let me know if it sucks, or is worthy. And no, It was not me that made it.

The Original,
PepsiHog
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!

CyberCitizen
Automation Wizard

Re: PepsiHog

Post by CyberCitizen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Cokes Better :P
FIREFIGHTER

CyberCitizen
Automation Wizard

Post by CyberCitizen » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:08 pm

FIREFIGHTER

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Post by PepsiHog » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:46 pm

@CyberCitizen
PepsiHog refers to a soda drink. :lol:

PepsiHog
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!