Family

Anything Really. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Family

Post by PepsiHog » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:21 pm

The word "Family" from herein refers to users on MJTNET that helped with scripting when I had first joined.

I miss our family! I use to post and get an answer within just hours if not minutes.

So I'm curious who is still around, and how often do you go to the forum here on MJTNET?

Check in here. What is everyone up to?

I will start. (Hey, it's my post, so I'm first.)

I am in school getting my CDL class a. I have already passed my written. We start playing with the trucks this Monday. So PepsiHog may be coming to your area soon. I want to go over the road, because I enjoy traveling and it pays the MOST.

PepsiHog
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!

Grovkillen
Automation Wizard

Re: Family

Post by Grovkillen » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey! :)

I'm here daily. Just no projects going on.
Let>ME=%Script%

Running: 15.0.24
version history

Jerry Thomas
Macro Veteran

Post by Jerry Thomas » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:26 pm

It is interesting that there will be periods of heavy forum use and then for a while almost nothing...

This is still one of the better forums I deal with:
1. Getting a response
2. Getting a polite & friendly response
3. Getting an accurate response!

I am working on a fairly large test automation project but the MS side is pretty much done.
Now I am fighting IT to get a decent VM setup going.

One of the items we track is the time to compile a CAD path into the actual machine steps.
When I am getting variation from 8 sec to over 5 minutes for the exact same test, I can't really use that data.
I keep threatening to just go buy a handful of NUCs rather than use IT's VM server setup...
Thanks,
Jerry

[email protected]

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Post by PepsiHog » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:52 pm

Something scary here.

I passed and got my cdl and I am currently a truck driver (over-the-road). I may be in your area soon. For that matter, with the way I drive, I may be driving through your house.

Be afraid! Very afraid! :lol: :D :lol:
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!

zabros2020
Pro Scripter

Post by zabros2020 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:07 am

Try to be here often..if time permits.

Been working on many automation initiatives to improve processing times.
High level, MS slashed processing times by half or more. So something that used to take 10 mins to process, MS can do this in 2 to five mins.
Loving MS's Capabilities!!!

CyberCitizen
Automation Wizard

Post by CyberCitizen » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:05 am

I'm still around.

I work in IT in various roles and places so my MS usage can be varied, as such I might not be here for a few weeks or months, then re-appear etc.

That being said I have just upgraded from v14.0.18 to v14.3.07 which is nice. Has a few new features including the UI interface wizard which I haven't needed to use yet, however seems like a great addition.
FIREFIGHTER