A free database for small business sellers on the internet

Anything Really. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

ZeitenWanderer
Pro Scripter

A free database for small business sellers on the internet

Post by ZeitenWanderer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Not sure this is the right place to publish it: If you are into books (or into collectors items like vinyl, comics, stamps e.g.), I have a free Access database in English and German at hands. And that is the reason, why I am in here for years now - MS helps me to automate a few processes. :-)

English installation is still a bit awkward, but users from this forum should easily get along with it. If you are a seller of used books or an Antiquarian business, you might want to drop a PN. It is not really a BETA anymore, but it is not ready for mass market yet. Mainly because it lacks a manual, but we are working at it. (Regular download link will follow later, once I have created an English setup or at least a manual how to walk through the existing one.)

Even, if you are no seller, I ask many database questions and discuss beginners questions here. Thus It might still be of some use for some folks.

Because that is the greatest problem of Open Source -> it mainly works for hard-boiled programmers only. To me MS lowers the entry step a lot and also helps to connect the taming of the machine with the daily jobs.