Note

Anything Really. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

armsys
Automation Wizard

Note

Post by armsys » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:46 am

Do you guys use any note-taking or outliner software to keep track of snippets, coding tips, syntax errors, version history, technical issues, user complaints,....?
Currently I'm running Ultra Recall but disappointed by its lack of any development for the last 5 years. I'm looking for a better alternative with frequent enhencements just like Marcus does.
How do you like OneNote, InfoQue, EverNote?

bluefin

Post by bluefin » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:09 pm

EverNote. Its price (free), storage (cloud), accessibility (iOS, Android, Web, PC, Mac), and features (searchability, image recognition, GPS-tagging) make it an ideal solution for keeping track of everything in my life, from snippets to meeting notes, to business ideas, to bucket lists.
Sam

armsys
Automation Wizard

Post by armsys » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:24 pm

bluefin wrote:EverNote. Its price (free), storage (cloud), accessibility (iOS, Android, Web, PC, Mac), and features (searchability, image recognition, GPS-tagging) make it an ideal solution for keeping track of everything in my life, from snippets to meeting notes, to business ideas, to bucket lists.
Thanks for your feedback. EverNote is widely recommended. Given it's cloud-based, the search and aut-tagging speed should be a problem. The GPS-tagging is interesting. Currently I have to stick to Ultra Recall because I wrote scores of MS scripts for it.
BTW, how's the job market and economy in Tulsa?