Microsucks sucks at quitting. Go figure.

Anything Really. Just keep it clean!

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Microsucks sucks at quitting. Go figure.

Post by PepsiHog » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:11 pm

All that talk Microsuck did about they weren't going to be making any more Windows. Windows 10 was to be the last version. They said they were going to instead be making money on the customer(some kind of profiling.) Ads and such. I guess they can't do it.

Personally, I wish they had stopped making Windows. More competitors would have likely come out of the wood work and we may have ended up with something really nice.

They likely improved their spying methods in Windows 11 and they just couldn't resist.

Oh well. I guess you REALLY can't believe anything they say, huh?
PepsiHog
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!

PepsiHog
Automation Wizard

Re: Microsucks sucks at quitting. Go figure.

Post by PepsiHog » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:24 pm

Looks like Microsuck found a fall guy by the name of Jerry Nixon. Now they claim Jerry misspoke and Microsuck never intended to stop making Windows. Poor Jerry. They'll dump on their own employee. What an awesome company!

Pepsihog
Yea!! 500 posts!!
Windows 7

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi (still..in 2021) AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!