Difficulty downloading registered version - zero byte file

General Macro Scheduler discussion

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

Monkster
Junior Coder

Difficulty downloading registered version - zero byte file

Post by Monkster » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 am

Hi,

It's been a while since I used MS but I decided with a new OS I would upgrade my license. I've been having nothing but bad luck with the whole upgrade process. It's certainly not as smooth as I remember it being.

I am wondering, does Marcus still come around here on the weekend? I hope that I don't have to wait until Monday to get my hands wet with version 14!

The moral of the story? I bet they don't use MS to automate the checkout-software serving of MS, but I think that they should!

See ya around,
Monkster
Best Wishes,
Monkster

Grovkillen
Automation Wizard

Post by Grovkillen » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:52 am

Just a thought... are you sure you don't have a anti-virus software that stop you from getting the file?
Let>ME=%Script%

Running: 15.0.24
version history

armsys
Automation Wizard

Re: Difficulty downloading registered version - zero byte fi

Post by armsys » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Monkster wrote:Hi,
It's been a while since I used MS but I decided with a new OS I would upgrade my license. I've been having nothing but bad luck with the whole upgrade process. It's certainly not as smooth as I remember it being.
I am wondering, does Marcus still come around here on the weekend? I hope that I don't have to wait until Monday to get my hands wet with version 14!

The moral of the story? I bet they don't use MS to automate the checkout-software serving of MS, but I think that they should!
See ya around,
Monkster
The download is fine. You didn't state your issue clearly.

Marcus Tettmar
Site Admin

Post by Marcus Tettmar » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:06 am

Are you still having a problem? If so please email support and we'll sort it asap.
Marcus Tettmar
http://mjtnet.com/blog/ | http://twitter.com/marcustettmar

Did you know we are now offering affordable monthly subscriptions for Macro Scheduler Standard?

CyberCitizen
Automation Wizard

Post by CyberCitizen » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:58 am

Have You Tried Downloading From Here (http://www.mjtnet.com/dldregd.htm) Not Though The Checkout, I Assume The Payment Went Though Ok.
FIREFIGHTER

Monkster
Junior Coder

Post by Monkster » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:37 am

Marcus Tettmar wrote:Are you still having a problem? If so please email support and we'll sort it asap.
No, I got it just fine the same day I originally posted, thank you!!! For some reason I was seeing only a zero byte file but that cleared up quickly and I am good now. Thank you all for the responses!
Best Wishes,
Monkster