Study Macro Scheduler

General Macro Scheduler discussion

Moderators: Dorian (MJT support), JRL

Alina

Study Macro Scheduler

Post by Alina » Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:41 am

Good day!

Сan you please tell me what language use Macro Scheduler.
I want learn better program for making macros in program - I'm begginer and have very many questions and I often don't find answers in Guide and Forum. May be there are books or video courses on this language?

Dorian (MJT support)
Automation Wizard

Re: Study Macro Scheduler

Post by Dorian (MJT support) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:20 pm

Generally everything is in English.

Let's look at the best resources for you :

1. When you're in the editor and have a command selected, press F1 to see context sensitive help file for that command.

2. The Command Reference. Every command in alphabetical order.

3. The Knowledgebase. Type something in to the search box and matches will appear dynamically. Sugggestion : try typing "wizard"

4. The manual. Everything is here, but you may have to know where to look for it as it's categorized.

5. The syntax helper at the bottom (statusbar) of the editor shows you what Macro Scheduler is expecting as you type your command.

Almost everything has usage examples.
Yes, we have a Custom Scripting Service. Message me or go here

Grovkillen
Automation Wizard

Post by Grovkillen » Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:27 pm

An addition to that list is to use this forum. Both as a way up search how others has done things but also by asking for input on your own problem. Make sure you cut your example code down to only examplify the problem and don't post full scripts. This also helps you to understand your own problem as well because you will be focusing on the core of the problem.
Last edited by Grovkillen on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let>ME=%Script%

Running: 15.0.24
version history

Dorian (MJT support)
Automation Wizard

Post by Dorian (MJT support) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Totally agreed. :)
Yes, we have a Custom Scripting Service. Message me or go here

Alina

Post by Alina » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:29 pm

Thanks a lot ! :P

Sometimes I read Manual or Forum but can't find or understand how to solve some tasks.

5. The syntax helper at the bottom (statusbar) of the editor shows you what Macro Scheduler is expecting as you type your command.
Very useful and comfortable! I made macros but I've never seen it, my attention is "perfect" :lol:

"Make sure you cut your example code down to only examplify the problem and don't post full scripts. This also helps you to understand your own problem as well because you will be focusing on the core of the problem." Be focusing - is very good advise ) :idea: