FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   Add to FavoritesAdd to Favorites  * Code Snippets
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    RSS Get RSS Feed  

Scheduling & running a macro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Macro Scheduler and Windows Automation Forum Index -> Technical / Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:50 pm    Post subject: Scheduling & running a macro Reply with quote

I've written a simple macro that opens outlook express & emails a file, then closes outlook express. I then went to the scheduler, and set it up to run 5 days (selective) a week, at 2:00 AM, as well as set up the log. I view the log, and it says everything is processed as expected, however, when I go to Outlook express, the file/message does not always appear in the sent folder. Is there some way to log a comfirmation receipt into the macro so that I know the file was successfully sent?
Did this message help you? If so please reward the poster with Reputation Points? Reward Points
Ernest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:22 pm    Post subject: Scheduling & running a macro (send & get mail(s)) Reply with quote

Hi,
why not scheduling with MSched and the Run Program>command
to use:

GETMAIL for Windows
Easily download mail to your harddrive from the command line!
http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/getmail.html

to get the comfirmation receipt!

and

BLAT for Windows
Easily mail any file from the command line
http://www.interlog.com/~tcharron/blat.html

both freeware.

Bye. Ernest Smile

Did this message help you? If so please reward the poster with Reputation Points? Reward Points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Macro Scheduler and Windows Automation Forum Index -> Technical / Scripting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: