Joined: 19 Sep 2002
Location: Dorset, UK
|Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:27 pm Post subject: Macro Scheduler 7.4 Released
|Dear Macro Scheduler User,
Macro Scheduler 7.4 has been released and is now available for download. This new version includes many enhancements including:
- Faster, more efficient script execution
- Compiler options and more secure compiled scripts
- Add multiple custom icons to your executables
- Interface enhancements and updated look-and-feel
- New script commands and dialog properties
- And a huge list of other additions and improvements.
The full list is at the bottom of this email and can also be seen here:
Registered users can get download details from:
The latest evaluation version is available from:
This release is a free update to registered users of version 7.x. Customers of previous versions can upgrade at the following reduced rates:
Macro Scheduler Std: $29.99 (USD) [Normally $75.50]
Macro Scheduler Pro: $115.50 (USD) [Normally $175.50]
To place an order please go to:
Save $25 with our Windows Productivity Value Bundle containing Macro Scheduler Std, QuickButtons and ClipMagic all for only $99.99!
To run Macro Scheduler scripts remotely try msNet:
msNet can also be used to integrate Macro Scheduler scripts with your web site.
To build web scripts that automate Internet Explorer use WebRecorder and save days of coding:
Change List - Macro Scheduler 7.4 03/09/2005
- Some user interface updates/theme awareness.
- Now loads entire script file into memory.
- Compiler no longer leaves decrypted temporary file while running.
- Compile option in main form prompts for location.
- Ability to add a custom icon to compiled executables.
- Ability to compile a command line into a compiled script.
- Added Abort button to script error messages to abort script.
- Fixed Input returning value if closed from close box.
- Fixed GetDate shortdate format hiccup.
- Fixed AV closing editor when dialog designer open with edited dialog.
- Added F11 & RightClick for properties of designed form (as well as dbl click).
- Added C style block comments /* .... */
- Prevented dialog with same name as existing object causing subsequent problems editing script.
- Added Default property to dialogs to set default button.
- Added ability to set Top and Left of dialog to CENTER.
- Added Min,Max,Close,Resize properties to dialogs to allow enable/disable border buttons and resize.
- Added check and warning if Show> tries to show non-existant dialog.
- Added link to Support Forums in Editor Help menu.
- Macro properties hotkey lists no longer contain already assigned hotkeys.
- Prevented Shift-Esc icon in Alt-Tab list staying present after script run.
- Fixed GetCheckBox return variable resolving incorrectly.
- Added command abbreviations to context sensitive script help recogniser.
- Added parameters to GoSub.
- Added ability to Pause/Resume all running scripts (not compiled macros) using Pause key.
- Undocumented - Include> function to include code from other file. Works but confuses debugger.
- Fixed logfile of compiled macros showing temp file rather than exe file name.
- Fixed complex expressions seeing values starting with 'E' as numerics.
- Enabled ability to run URL scripts in all versions.
- Improved multiple monitor support.
- Fixed HTTPRequest basic authentication.
- Added Crypt function to encrypt/decrypt strings.
- Press Print Screen command was missing from help.
- Added TAB variable for Tab Character.
- Added Backup On Save option to Editor. If selected keeps last three backups when saving.
- Fixed issue with If block parser and complex expr with not yet assigned var.
- Fixed an issue with CloseWindow not always working.
- Fixed issue with MSG_STAYONTOP.
- Prevented error when sorting by modified date and a macro has empty modified date.
- Other Internal improvements and minor fixes.
Many thanks to all who helped with beta testing this new version!
MJT Net Ltd
P.S. If you need to get in touch you will find contact details at:
Did this message help you? If so please reward the poster with Reputation Points? Reward Points