FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   Add to FavoritesAdd to Favorites  * Code Snippets
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    RSS Get RSS Feed  

filebrowse???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Macro Scheduler and Windows Automation Forum Index -> Technical / Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PepsiHog
Macro Veteran

votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: filebrowse??? Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I haven't done this in a while. I'm not sure I ever have done it in v12. You know filebrowse= that you had to manually type into the dialog. I thought it would be the Filter property but I can't get it to display in the drop down box more than one option.

So how do you do that? I tried separating them with the bar(|) but it doesn't seem to work.

I want to set it in the macro.

SetDialogProperty>Dialog1,MSButton4,Filter,.....????????

Thanks

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi! AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!

Did this message help you? If so please reward the poster with Reputation Points? Reward Points
PepsiHog
Macro Veteran

votes: 4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:59 am    Post subject: gee-wis Reply with quote

Ooops....

I figured it out.

SetDialogProperty>Dialog1,MSButton4,Filter,Text Document|*.txt|All Files|*.*

I was missing the discription.

PepsiHog. Yep! I drink LOTS of Pepsi! AND enjoy programming. (That's my little piece of heaven!)

The immensity of the scope of possibilities within Macro Scheduler pushes the user beyond just macros!

Did this message help you? If so please reward the poster with Reputation Points? Reward Points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Macro Scheduler and Windows Automation Forum Index -> Technical / Scripting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: