FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   Add to FavoritesAdd to Favorites  * Code Snippets
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in    RSS Get RSS Feed  

Macro wont repeat simple problem I'm sure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Macro Scheduler and Windows Automation Forum Index -> Beginners
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Macro wont repeat simple problem I'm sure Reply with quote

I made a simple marcro that when a conformation window pops up the macro presses "Y"

The problem is sometimes the program will pop up a second time with another pop up window, same title, but the macro wont send a second "Y". it happends to fast for me to see.

All I can say is I know it always works on the first window, but never the second one.

I also did a test were the second window pops up by itself and the macro works fine.

Did this message help you? If so please reward the poster with Reputation Points?
Bob Hansen
Automation Wizard

votes: 17

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The macro will just run once and quit, unless on a timer that periodically repeats or if it has been programmed to loop. Hard to tell without seeing what triggers the macro and how it terminates.

Maybe provide a copy of the script so we can help?

Did this message help you? If so please reward the poster with Reputation Points? Reward Points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Macro Scheduler and Windows Automation Forum Index -> Beginners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: